Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My prerogative

At times, I need to get angry. Other times, I need to get furious. Then I need to punch the wall. What can I say, I've lost my mind and I'm moody as hell. I feel better now than I did a few hours ago, after spending time with people who love me and will do anything for me. It's surprising who those people turn out to be. Maybe it shouldn't be surprising at all, but again, I've lost it, so what do I know? One of the things they'll do for me is tell me how their lives are almost as fucked up as mine. I'm not taking any pleasure in that, but it does calm me...

wow, I just got a call from a friend with advice about controlling anger and a book recommendation...very appropriate...and now I must collapse. At least being pissed off all day tires me out.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the call. I'm not usually anywhere near as useful with the advice! ;-) Just kidding... Seriously, you do have a good support network around you, from the sounds of it, so you're gonna be just fine. And anytime you need a chat, you know I'm willing if I'm available.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Megs said...

Title and Author of said book please? Lord I feel like I need it lately too...I think it's the highs and lows of the holiday season..can only take so much before you snap!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Megs, it's Teachings on Love.

http://www.amazon.com/Teachings-Love-Thich-Nhat-Hanh/dp/1888375124

Peace be with you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home