Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Go, baby, go

I was driving through Butchertown, outside downtown, on my way to work this morning. It's snowing, so I was simultaneously trying to watch the flakes hitting the windshield and melt, and watch the road. The car in front of me suddenly slowed way down, but I couldn't see any reason for it. "What is this goofball doing," I thought, and pulled into the other lane to pass.

I looked over to see what the problem was.

What I saw: A fat pig, running down the center of the lane, with a big piggy smile on its face. Yes, I'm talking about a real, pink pig, with a curly tail. I guess he didn't know the right lane is for slower traffic. I slowed down to watch him -- he was making his move for freedom and doing a pretty darned good job of it. I was laughing like a maniac all the way on down the road. I looked in the rearview mirror to see him turn off onto a side street.

I hope he's enjoying his adventure. I'm still laughing. Thanks, pig.

5 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Megs said...

Hilarious!!

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great story :)

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Piggy smile? What a ham!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Oh man I didn't see it but now I'm smiling to!!!!

Runnnnnnnnnn Piggy!!!!!

Thanks for that grin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home