Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm onto the plan

A cake, a pie, cookies, wine, candy, more wine, more candy. I see what people are trying to do with all these xmas gifts to me. Fatten me up. Ain't gonna happen. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, people -- and yes, conceited. All the goodies are definitely one of the best features about this time of year, but one bite and I'm done. What I need now are gift cards to buy my new fab wardrobe (hint, hint).

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

I know the feeling. I've been getting cookies, chocolates, booze... I'm just lucky that Beth has kids and I can give that stuff to her, knowing they won't go to waste - well, not the booze, but Lynn's good for finishing that off...

Have a merry one, and gimme a ring when you have a chance.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger NWO said...

*click* Here's to ubber-hot Green Eyed Girl. Have fun, be safe, write often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home