Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

No big whoop

At a bachelorette party the other night, the topic of swallowing came up (ha). Not such a surprise; the conversation is always good and raunchy at those things. I did get some good tips (ha). Then it came up (ha) again today at the pool party. I thought back and realized it's been a part of several conversations lately. Seems to be a lot of angst over it. Why? Dag, don't people have anything more explosive (ha) to worry about? I've had to swallow a lot of hurtful words lately and I'm here to tell you that's an experience worth worrying about. I'm trying to let them come in one ear and out the other, but sometimes they get stuck in the middle for awhile.

5 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger NWO said...

So, now I'm curious: what are those good tips you got? :)

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

What biting wit! ;-) (ow...)

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mean people suck
Nice people swallow :o)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, I don't give up my secrets that easily. Not even a pretty please? You'll have to dig deeper than that.

Matt, I don't bite until provoked.

Sally, what's that they say? Nice girls don't?

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only dirty if it's done right ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home