Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This month's goals: Bench press 150 lbs. and be able to snap a dude's neck between my steel thighs

I find myself with lots of time that I had been spending doing something that I will no longer be doing (if you follow) so I'm becoming a gym rat again. It's been quite awhile since I've worked out (no, I'm not proud of that), and when I do, I tend to go full force. A couple of friends and I joined together and I'm so excited that I have waaaaayyyyy more stamina than I thought I would at this point. I'll drive them insane with this, I'm sure, and they'll stop speaking to me and shun me as the bossy freak that I am, but until then, I'm gonna whip them into shape! I'm back!

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

That's actually kind of inspiring. Maybe I'll dust off my sneaks and at least walk around the block...

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Wow. Super-Kegel!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Twinkie: You can do it!

NWO: Gotta do them everyday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home