Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It writes in color

I ran across this quote, "Happiness writes white. It doesn't show up on the page."

What crap.

Yes, unhappiness and drama can make for exciting movies, novels, gossip, schadenfreude, etc. but I see a lot of happiness out there and right here in my life. Why not embrace it? Life's too short to waste. When it comes down to it, people who are constantly pissing and moaning about how they hate their job, their family, everybody who's out to get them, themselves, are so tiresome.

Like my bloggy friend says, life is good. And beautiful.

9 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger NWO said...

I love your energy ms green eyes!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, you may want to consider joining my fan club. There is an initiation, but I assure you it is quite pleasurable.

I have all that anyone could ask for and so much more. I'm just thankful I got my head on straight and realized it at such a tender age. :)

And, I'm going to get you this T-shirt. I have two.
http://www.lifeisgood.com/storeplus/store/viewitem.asp?idproduct=3517

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger NWO said...

I'd love to join your club. But I warn you, I had to drop my membership to even the Ace Hardware Club because I couldn't get to the meetings.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Excuse me, but where is my initiation and my t-shirt? I feel I've earned it. Or tried, anyway.

Is there some handout that I missed?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO: But you still have the hardware, right? You bring that and I'll bring the software.

Twinkie: Please contact my privately for your information packet.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger CourtesyZealot said...

Happiness does write white... on a black page. See my blog if you don't believe it ;-P

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

CZ, oops, you got me, smarty pants. Point is, it writes. :)

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger NWO said...

I'm really gunna like your club!

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Yup - the drama makes for good TV, but stopping to see how good life is, right here, right now... That's the stuff. I've been wising up to it more and more recently, it's a good thing. Having good friends and a loving wife doesn't hurt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home