Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I like a little contrast

I had to laugh today when a colleague told me that I'm "all business" -- but I'm getting a sexy Southern accent. Well, well. Yes, I'm all business when the time is right, and let my hair down in equal measure.

I laughed again tonight when after hanging out with some girlfriends and two of their two-year-old girls, playing two-year-old girl games involving tea sets, pink puppies and baby dolls, we put the babies to bed, drank some more wine, and then shared our personal favorite stripper moves -- like the bam and out, the dizzy slut, and scratch that itch (no, not the bad kind of itch) -- and planned a debaucherous party.

Oh, and I told him I'm not getting a Southern accent. I'm getting back a Southern accent. I was born in the South, transplanted to the Midwest, then moved back. I'm a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Just getting in touch with my roots, y'all.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Ah well, it is what it is. I can come down and give you some Midwest twang.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Alyson said...

Women with southern accents are sexy...or so I'm told =).

Thanks for your comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home