Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, November 20, 2006

What I've eaten today

one bowl shredded wheat
two cups coffee
two Diet Cokes
one Fresca
four cookies
half bottle red wine (so far)

Healthy diets, who needs em? I'm not sure if that's better or worse than yesterday's granola bar, two Diet Cokes and salad.

At least my wardrobe of clothes that I've bought thinking they'll look great when I lose five or ten or whatever pounds is now out of purgatory and in rotation. The tags are off. Not sure what the scale would say now, since I don't have one anymore, but the clothes fit so the tags are off. Whoop de frickin doo.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Hey, that's a big accomplishment - albeit done at some great sacrifice and expense to your body...

So, if you hit the gym or something like that, maybe you'll have more of an appetite? What do I have to do, go over there and drag you out? ;-)

Enjoy the new clothes, but start eating, well, something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home