Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Symbolic or just crazy?

I just had the strangest dream. I was riding a bike up this huge, extremely steep mountain. But I was just flying -- it wasn't physically hard. On the way, I passed a parking lot where Patti LaBelle and several other women were sitting in cars and talking to each other through their open windows. Somehow I knew that they were a vigilante group looking for drug dealers, intending to apprehend them and turn them in. And I also knew that they wouldn't want to see me, even though I wasn't a drug dealer. So, I rode on by and they saw me, but I was riding so fast that there was nothing they could do.

Soon enough, I reached the summit of the mountain. I formulated a plan. I started riding back down, a little slower, to sneak up on them.

Meanwhile, I was rubbing the liquid out of something, maybe one of those energy gel packs that bike riders use on long rides? But it was a lot bigger than that, and I kept rubbing it and rubbing it to get everything out.

As I passed the women again, I waited until they saw me and gave them the bird. I started screaming, "You know what this means! Fuck you! Fuck you and fuck you! And fuck your sister, fuck your brother, fuck your mother and fuck your father! And fuck your daughter and fuck your son! And fuck your aunt and fuck your uncle and fuck your nephew and fuck your niece! Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!"

I rode on by, filled with satisfaction at their shocked, broken faces.

And there was still not a god damned thing they could do.

Fuck them.

Yeah, I guess it's just crazy.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Sounds a lot like my dreams. The fucking part, that is. Women, their sisters, their mothers and their daughters & nieces. Not so sure about the uncles though. Can I skip the uncles?

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Dreams can be pretty bizarre. I've had a few of those myself. Everyone's mind just needs the room to wander every now and then, and sometimes it ends up in a strange neighborhood...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home