Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Need to make a list

This has been possibly the longest week of my life. Absolutely brutal. And it's not over yet.

But let's focus here. Can I think of three good things that happened this week? Or today?

On the way out of the parking garage, I got a "looking good, little lady, looking good." I know I am, but it's always nice to hear. So that's one.

I got a call that I won tickets to a private 50-person-only concert by one of my favorite bands, The Black Keys. And I can bring a guest. Now I just need a date. That's pretty fricking cool.

And my girlfriends are coming over tonight for dinner and cocktails. I get to cook for them and hang out -- nothing wrong there.

That's three!

Oh, and I got my broken lock fixed, too. Maybe the tide is turning (fingers crossed).

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

If I lived closer to you, I'd ask to come, just for the heck of it! Oh well, better luck for me next time... ;-) Enjoy your concert as well as the turning tide of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home