Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Close calls

A little while back, some creep, who's apparently been in our office before looking for purses, etc. to steal, was run off while in the process of gathering up the contents of one of my coworkers' offices.

Then, the other day, I walked over to the bank at lunch to do a little business. The sign on the door said that branch was closed for an "emergency." I later found out there had been an armed robbery there about an hour before.

Does this mean a third close call is coming, or that the bad guys will get me on that try? The lock on my porch door is broken -- I'm thinking I better get that fixed. Crap.

Hey, bad guys, I'm on your side. Really. Move along, okay?

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Hey, pretty little lady. I'll guard that door of yours. Trust me, no need for a lock. It will be ok.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO: The door's unlocked, the coast is clear. Come look me over, I mean look over me, any time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home