Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, August 28, 2006

The terrorists have won

...when I have to fly to KC and back without my Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion and my Lip Venom, amid slews of scaly-skinned and dry-lipped people. Not to mention the dudes who had their deodorant confiscated. Well, I weep for this nation.

It was disgusting.

That said, what a fun weekend in my old stomping grounds. The 'q was superb. In fact, I had quite a lot of meat there -- when in Rome. Got my friends married off and it was such a simple, classy, sweet ceremony, complete with their cute Lab barking to cap it off. And thank god for people who don't play Old Time Rock and Roll or make us do the Chicken Dance at their receptions. That's why I love these guys.

I do miss the real Midwest and my old peeps. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I'm lucky that I was able to go. I'm a lucky girl and it was a special weekend. I'm not going to jinx it by saying that, am I? Pinch me -- life is so good!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My signature b&b fragrance is Breathe: Happiness (cool citrus watermint). It's like a vacation in a bottle.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Hey, it could have been worse. I had originally considered spending my FL vacation in Key West. If I had, I would have been forced to evacuate three days ago... Be glad - now the world is safe for inhygenic people who fly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home