Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ooooo, burn!

At the halfway house tonight, one of the guys who's always talking my ear off showed me his new tennis shoes. They were garish and obviously expensive. Yup, he proceeded to tell me they were $300. I praised them and said he must be rich. He said, "something like that," and asked me if I'd wear them. I sniffed, "I wouldn't wear $300 shoes."

A little later, he pulled out a receipt for the gold teeth with diamond chips that he bought today -- about $800 worth. I said, wow, is that something you really need? Gold teeth?

He said, yeah, to keep the girls interested. I raised my eyebrow. Ohhhh? Hmmmm.

Then he hit me with, "hey, how much was that Lexus you drive?"

Point to hoodlum. I gotta be better prepared next time.

5 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Doesn't matter, he's probably got a Hummer.

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy, a hummer!

Oh..you mean the vehicle...

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

There's something here about glass houses, and such...

And SALLY! Get your "car" out of the gutter! ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home