Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Been tagged

Here ya go-----

Four jobs I've had:
Curator of History
Librarian
Violinist, Maui Orchestra
Editor in Chief

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Malice
Waiting for Guffman
Clueless
Caddyshack

Four places I have lived:
Kansas City, Missouri
Grinnell, Iowa
Maui, Hawaii
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Seinfeld (it's gold, Jerry, gold)
The Office (both UK and US)
Law & Order (all of them)
Real World/Road Rules Challenge (love that bitch Coral)

Four places I have been on vacation:
New York
London
Hong Kong
Bali

Four Web sites I visit every day (that I'm going to tell you about):
Hotmail
CNN
News.com
Google

Four favorite foods:
PEANUT BUTTER (chunky, of course)
Cheesecake
Quesadillas
Man jelly

Four places I'd like to be right now:
Getting a hot stone massage
Al Green concert
Seneca Park
Asleep

Who'm I tagging? Whoever.

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Alyson said...

man jelly...hahaha

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home