Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, June 02, 2006

You like me, you really, really like me

Lately, it seems I'm never home. I've never had another time in my life when I've received as many invitations to be social as I do now. I'm a private person and an introvert and have usually had a small core group of friends, and that satisfied me. But somehow, I've now amassed this big cast of characters and it just keeps growing. Every day, it's come out with us, go here, go there, have lunch, come over, meet these other folks, take a class with me, go on vacation with us! I've even started double-booking -- doing things like going out to dinner twice in one night with two friends, to keep up.

The ironic part is that I've been in somewhat of a valley, mood-wise, and I question the quality of my company, but I must be wrong because people seem to crave it. Must be someone looking out for me and getting me what I need, because the more time I spend socializing, the less time I have to brood and think those negative thoughts.

Oops, gotta run, somebody's calling me...

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home