Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

He? She?

At dinner with a good friend tonight, I mentioned that the little old lady at Walgreen's that sells me my smokitos on my way to work was distraught the other day. After the patron in front of me left, she looked into my eyes and asked me if she could ask me a question. Uh, she just did, but I said she could ask another. She needed to know whether the person who just left was a man or a woman. I hadn't seen the face, just the back. And I heard the voice, which was British and a bit high. There was definitely ambiguity there -- no giveaway feminine sway of the hips or straighforward masculine stride. I told her as positively as I could that I believed a lady had just left the building. She was clearly skeptical, but I'd done all I could. So, tonight, I just ran across this site. I took the quiz, and apparently I have a bit of a knack for identifying the correct sex of guys who look like women and women who look like women. Yay, me. Who knew? The site says the average score is 60 percent. I got 92 percent (missed one, and I was sure I had that one, too, damn it). Sooooo...next time you need to know: He? She? Call me. I'm on it.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Angela said...

So I only rated a 75 percent. I think that means I need looked after if I am drunk.

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home