Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy Devil Day

I'm getting a lot of amusement out of hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia -- the name of the fear of the number 666. This date is bringing out the crazies, and I love it. Strangely, it seems to be bringing out the good side of some folks. This lady, who is turning 66 today, AND was 6 lbs. 6 oz. when she was born at 6:00, isn't driving so as to avoid causing any vehicular mishaps. If you're the gambling type, you can bet on whether it's the end of the world (but if it is, remember, you can't take it with you).

I'm wearing my devil T-shirt today. He's a pretty scary devil, but everybody who sees it smiles. Hey, it's all about marketing. The devil's no fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home