Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thanks for getting me through

Some things that are turning me on:

Imogen Heap's Goodnight and Go (on repeat for days)

Dog Judo

Planning my vacation ... and the next one and the next one...

Derby Week 2006 and hat shopping

Women with Big Eyes

Grumpy Old Bookman

Footballers' Wives (soooooo trashy)

You can't make it up (Even though some of it is made up.)

Ricky (Even though those Flanimals books are lame, I still want to go out for beers with this guy before I die.)

Baby Got Book

Cosmos at The Back Door (mm, and cheap, cheap, cheap!)

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home