Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It does a body good?

Yesterday, after a typically twisted conversation with friends that included a discussion of the relative merits and drawbacks of ingesting human milk (as a non-baby type person), I came across Steve's unnatural adventures with said beverage. Steve has a well-developed penchant for sampling wrong things, I must say. And chocolate breast milk? All I can say is wow. According to the rule of three, one more encounter with this subject is on the way and I'm waiting for someone to slip me a boob juice mickey or some such.

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Got my third one (thanks, Twinkie). ;)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Hey, I couldn't "leave you hangin'!" Eeeew! LOL I'm crackin' myself up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home