Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Top off my coffee, Trixie?

Me: Did you forget that you're supposed to go to breakfast with Twinkie and Mean Old Man this morning? Get up and get dressed!

Me: Uhhhh, I'm tired. It's so early. Did I really say I would be there? My stomach feels iffy; I don't know if a big old breakfast is the best idea.

Me: Yes, you did say that and you've hardly seen Twinkie lately and Mean Old Man won't like it if you cancel. Don't eat if your tummy hurts. You're an adult, aren't you?

Me: Alright, I'm up. Give me 15 minutes.

...

Me: I thought you said you had a stomachache?

Me: Mm. But smell these biscuits and gravy -- they're all buttery and peppery and making me happy! And the strawberries, my god, the strawberries. And they have creme brulee yogurt -- I don't even know what that is! I have to have it.

Me: And eggs, bacon, pancakes, smoked salmon, juice and coffee?

Me: Don't forget the rolls.

Me: Right, the rolls.

Me: Oh, my stomach hurts. I think I'm going to throw up...

Me: You're an idiot.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

But OH MAH GAH the strawberries...

I had fun. Good seein' ya.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home