Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I got the Proof

Pinkies hit Proof tonight and it was rocking. Pinkie V is in town for the week (she doesn't know she's getting a surprise PaRTy in a couple of days) and she picked the restaurant. Proof is getting some flack for being a NY wannabe but in some ways it's so much more than anything I've seen in NY, and I've seen some off the wall stuff there. The owners have a beautiful restaurant and a rotating gallery of modern art that is free to the public and is just spellbinding (especially after several cocktails). Some funny, some horrifying, some confusing. Perfect.

I highly recommend: mushrooms aldo dolce, octopus, squash soup, espresso martini, lemon pie, choc fondue, homemade marshmallows, scallops, asparagus, bread and butter, bday cake, Fess Parker pinot noir, the cotton candy.

Don't miss: the red plastic penguins, blind eye video in bathroom mirrors, see-through mirrors in bathrooms, waterfall in men's, rat video, trannie pics, duct tape raccoon, black velvet forest, catching letters.

Best lines: Gay as a football bat.
It's like boob salad.
Doing a girl? It's like riding a bike. I remember.
When I took my Sonic vibrator on vacation...uh, I mean toothbrush.

If I'm seeing you this weekend, I have stories for you I can't even get into now. Off to bed. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home