Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A few of the lines attempted on me recently

Sorry to interrupt you, but you have a beautiful smile. An oldie, but a goodie.

Sex is overrated. No, no it's not. You must be doing it wrong. Buh-bye.

I couldn't take my eyes off you. Mm, I'm listening...

What am I going to do with you? Every damned thing, I hope.

I've been fighting this -- you're so beautiful, OH MY GOD! Don't fight it, baby. It's a losing proposition.

I have four daughters and I'm looking for a wife and I'm going to build my dream house and it's going to have hardwood floors, except for in the bedroom. The bedroom is going to be carpeted because if me and my lady start getting freaky, we don't want to be banging our knees up on no hardwood floors, chasing each other around, getting all... Whoa, whoa, whoa, man. No, no, and hell no. Maybe if you pronounced my name right.

There aren't many honest people out there... Duh, including you and me. Get real.

Tell the guy who gets you that he won the lottery, because he will have. True, I am a catch, but who says anyone's going to catch me? Now, let's me and you get to know each other better...

I love your attitude. Me too.

You can take the controls. Already have, always will. Smart man.

13 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow people actually use 'lines' what about ''Was your dad a thief ? because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger nina said...

Only men. I think that's why I married my husband an dam still married, he never used stupid lines.
He said stupid things, but not purposefully- that's probably what did it!

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about 'Did it hurt ? when you fell from heaven ?'

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Uh-oh Si, have I created a monster? Give me more...

Here's another one I forgot from the other night. "Yours are better than hers," at a strip club where the stripper was shaking hers in my face and pulling my shirt up while I was pulling it down. No, I didn't take my shirt off, but I did make a few bucks anyway. Guys are funny.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger nina said...

Great Post! so true :)


xoxo,
nina

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sorry that's all I got - they are my best two lines apart from; 'It's not the size of the wand it's the magic you weave, fancy being my glamourous assistant ?' that could be considered too rude, I do have another one but definatly is far too filthy to use on here

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Nina, you know they're all crazy!

Si, if you use the word fancy like that, you're gonna have much success. And give me the filthy one. I order you.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Nish said...

Do you think they practice in the mirror first, or just rattle these off to whoever will listen? :) Guys are so fun to play with and laugh at later.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Don said...

Damn, some of the stuff that guys will come up with... Makes me a little embarrassed for the gender.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Don said...

I'm almost embarrassed for the gender, some of those lines are so bad.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Hold on... i'm writing those down. Of course, it's the line after the opening line that matters most. Funny post!

 
At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok then - 'I may have a small d**k but I've got 18 stone (or however many pounds) to hammer it in with !'- I did warn you

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Don said...

Sidog: holy qwrap!!!!!! Please, you're killin' me here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home