Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My horoscope today

You're in a shopping mood, and what you're shopping for is a pleasing future. Once you lock your gaze on a juicy slice of your destiny, you're going to have it no matter what -- even if you have to make it yourself.

Yup, damned straight. I will, I am, I do. Dag, I'm getting all New Agey lately. Trying to figure out which words to apply to the way everything is coming up roses.

Miracle?
Destiny?
Serendipity?
Luck?
Fortune?
Karma?
Wonderfulicity? I like the way this sounds and feels on my tongue. I'm making it my word.

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

I am truly happy for you. I hope that when it rains wonderfulicity, you'll be caught without an umbella!

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Don said...

Well, if you're gonna have that juicy slice of destiny, you'd better keep a knife and fork handy... ;-) And "wonderfulicity" sounds like the town where Walt Disney would live... (hee hee hee!)

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ok, that is a pretty cool word, although I suspect dropping into everyday conversation might prove a little tricky

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Jonas, and I for you. It's already pouring. Thank you, Fates. :)

Kohai, I think you should keep a close eye on what I'm doing. You know what I'm saying?

Si, Granted, but I say some weird stuff, so people probably won't mind.

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miracle - keep waiting
Destiny - what you make of it
Serendip1ty - sometimes what you want is r11ight in front of you. take a chance
Luck - both bad and good, take your pick
Fortune - you have money
Karma - what goes around comes around, so lay low - this may have already hit
Wonderfulicity - only one thing can be that good and it should be screamed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home