Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm bustin' Jerry, I'm bustin'!!!

Happy on a Monday: My party this weekend was a success and everything is going so well, I can hardly stand it. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to be me, to be happy, to love my life.

Today, I'm grateful for:

Chocolate cake
People who give
People who let me give to them
Inside jokes
Jeans that fit my ass perfectly
Jeans that fit hot boys' asses perfectly
Souvenirs
Anticipation
Friends who ask tough questions
Kept promises
Knowing I deserve to have it all

9 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Mmm. Chocolate cake.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Don said...

I think your good mood is infectious. I was full of all kinds of good energy Monday - finally wrestled my paperwork into submission tonight, and got a decent day's sleep prior to that. Even discovering that I'd put on a few pounds didn't deter the mood - it just made me want to work out that much harder at the dojo!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Did you save a piece for me?

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Twinkie, mmm, Twinkie.

Kohai, cool! Keep smiling. :)

NWO, I ate all the cake. But I have a piece of something else for you. How d'ya like these jeans?

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Megs said...

I am grateful for all the same things...plus a few others ;) and that cake sounds good lol...

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Don said...

Hey - save me a piece of that, too!! ;-)

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good list although I heard talk of a party ?

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Si,
Yes, I had an Oscar party and it was a blast. I think you would have done well with the predictions, guessing game and movie trivia -- you could have won a fabulous prize. I'll put you on the list for my next party.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Megs said...

Dammit!! Just reread this post accidentally and now I want chocolate cake again lol.. thanx! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home