Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Krazy

I didn't think the week before last could be topped for wild, wonderful surprises and surprising myself. Then last week blew it out of the water. I cannot and don't really want to get into it all here, but it was completely unforgettable -- in the best ways.

This isn't the best part, but one thing I did last week was go on a flying date. I don't mean we went to the airport, stood in line, got treated like potential terrorists and flew coach. I mean flyboy flew me in a private plane to our destination and back. It was beautiful -- daylight on the way there, over the cities and farmland, and night on the way back, twinkling lights all the way. Absolutely amazing. The next guy who thinks he's going to impress me with his fancy car is going to have a rude awakening. Not that I ever cared about that, but not much is going to compare to that ride.

And get this: Since he's a pilot and a flight instructor, he's going to teach me to fly a plane. Pilot a plane!!!!! Never dreamed I'd be crossing that off my list so soon, but things change. Things change.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ! That sounds really cool, best of luck earning your wings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home