Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Note to self:

Do not answer the phone when it says "No Caller ID" and you've got a nice little buzz on and are feeling chatty, for you will while away how-much-time-? asking the sweet college freshman from your alma mater all about her experiences and how the basketball team did this year and laughing and reminiscing about your college years and create a warm, fuzzy feeling about said alma mater which didn't exist before you answered the phone and you will agree to make a donation to the already filthy rich school, which you have never done before and which you will later wish you hadn't.

At least it's tax-deductible.

5 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger NWO said...

I stopped giving to mine about 10 years ago. But at least twice a year I get that same sooooo-sweet sounding coed calling to thank me for my past support and hope that I will help make up for the funding losses from the state. Like I care.

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Don said...

Whoopsie. Perhaps next time I should keep you on the phone longer so it's busy when they call you! ;-)

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I never went to college so not sure if that happens over here but that is really out of order isn't it?, basically reducing students to telemarketers, I suppose it could be seen as good training for a potential future career.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, I always said I wouldn't (they've gotten more than enough of my money), but now I have. Oh well.

Kohai, it's a deal -- but don't ask me for money!

Si, after a $100,000+ education, let's hope they don't end up telemarketers. Cause I will hang up on their asses.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Megs said...

Lol...how much did you give? I've only been out 5 years, still don't make any money, and they keep tryin to get me to give some to them lol...lucky they don't call me when I'm drinkin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home