Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

If you must know

Okay, got tagged, so here are five things I'm pretty sure you don't know about me:

1. I was busted by the cops on the subway in Amsterdam for not paying the fare. I had to pay a 50 guilder fine.

2. I once put super glue in a guy's peanut butter. I wasn't sure if it would kill him, but I figured it would at least make him sick. He never ate it, though, so my record is clean.

3. I hate those cheesy scenes in movies when people dance around in their underwear when they're home alone to show how carefree and goofy they are. Except I do it myself all the time.

4. When I was about 10, I hated my name and tried to get people to call me Farley (like that's better?). I was a weird kid.

5. I spent $150 at Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works today. Hey, I'm a girl and I need a lot of girly stuff to get through the day.

7 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Daaaaaaag, remind me never to piss you off.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Well, it's becoming more clear where the "devil" part of your name came from. Gotta love the bad girl!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Twinkie, my attempted poisoning days are behind me...I think you're safe.

NWO, I always appreciate your wise appreciation of my badgirlness.

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Vickie's!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Course you do, Sal, all sexy little things do...

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Did you shopping start out as mine did?? You go in to redeem your "free" coupon...walk out poor?
lol

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Megs said...

Hell yea, I spend that kind of money there all the time lol....that's what a VS card is for :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home