Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy, happy New Year!

The new year is almost here, and it feels pregnant with promise. I'm starting a new life as well, so this may well be the most significant New Year's ever. My gut tells me it's going to be terrific, because I have the power to make it so. I have all sorts of plans -- that I WILL carry out -- and I'm grateful for all the opportunities ahead of me. I'm even more grateful for the people supporting me along the way, who will have my lifelong devotion for being here for me when I need them.

I don't usually do resolutions, but now seems to be the time. Among others, mine include:

Dance more
Worry less
Drink more champagne
Take a risk everyday
Let go of the pain

To everyone out there -- have a great New Year's Eve, and make the most of 2007.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

YES YES Definitely dance more!!!
Happy New Peaceful Year

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Great sentiment!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Yes, my feet are killing me from dancing for hours last night, but it was so worth it. I'm off to a strong start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home