Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I've been called worse

I was told today by someone who knows me pretty well, or at least has spent a lot of time around me, that I am a "handful." The comment came when I was so wrapped up in my crazy thoughts that I wasn't functioning at full capacity at work and there was no hiding it -- in other words, I was acting like a nut. I think the second before, I was actually slapping myself across the face (and yes, I so had it coming). Because I was so preoccupied, I kinda chuckled and walked away without responding. Then later, I realized it was one of those moments when I should have asked, "what does that mean?" I most often hear it said about kids who are acting up, so am I seen as childish? Or is it a badge of honor for marching to my own beat (being a weirdo)? Considering who said it, I figure it's something akin to the latter, but I have to remember, you never know unless you ask.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Hm, I don't want to be controlled or handled. Most days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home