Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, August 20, 2007

What made you laugh today?

Here's what set me off:

One of the breakers in the breaker box in my new house is labeled "Furnis."

I have to fax some papers to Mary Midget. (Actually, I was given the name over the phone, so maybe her name is Merry Midget. Let's go with that. And, yes, I kept asking the guy to repeat her name as if I couldn't understand him because it was so hilarious.)

And remember Black Gold?



Ahahahahahahaha

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to college with a girl whose last name was Midyett. She pronounced it "midget." Maybe they are related? :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Don said...

I remember those 280ZXs... I drooled over them as a kid.

Home ownership comes with many little surprises. Let's hope that the "furnis" was the worst of them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home