Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wherever you go, there you are

I'll soon be leaving my little apartment and moving into the beautiful house I've bought. I'll miss this place. I really will. This is where I got myself back together and started to make things happen: emotionally, mentally, socially, professionally, sexually, physically, just about every way. The beginning of my new life has been a wild ride and I can't believe it's gone by so quickly. Now me and my fuzzy little best guy are going to have lots more room to roam, but wherever I end up, it's still me that I'll be spending all my time with, and I like it that way.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Don said...

Congrats on the new house - send me pictures of it!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

XCLNT!! Happy house warming!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, lift with your legs !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home