Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm grateful for

Don't get around to this everyday, like Oprah says, but I'll give it a go:

Black coffee before lunch, Diet Coke after
Honest mechanics
A buyer's real estate market
Sleeping in
Good skin and a rosy hue
My mom
My grandmas
Self-sufficiency
Oreos
The writings of Cormac McCarthy
Crazy dreams -- and someone special to tell them to
Ambidextrous mousing
Fresh sheets
Random acts of kindness
Back rubs
Making someone very close to me belly laugh
Friendships that keep gettings stronger because they are without limits -- we both give and take in great measure
Being loved
Getting what I know I deserve: Everything

4 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Ahhh, this is uplifting hun. Thanks for the post!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Don said...

Excellent list. It helps to assess things now and again, so the crappy things in life seem a little less important.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, what did I lift??

Matt, this is true; it does exactly that. I was thinking about you; I'm sorry the real estate market is not good for your situation right now. But I'm going to buy a gorgeous house with everything I want. I'm very grateful.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Don said...

Thanks, GEG, I really mean that. <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home