Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Try a new combination

At work, we had a celebration because we've had such a great quarter and such a great year so far. Champagne and these giant cookies we always have for meetings that I would gladly solely subsist on, they are so flipping good. Are you kidding? Brilliant! A perfect diet. I love this place. Less work and more pay would be a plus, too, but still, I think I'll stay. I mean, we drink champagne.

In bad/sad news, I have a bug bite on my boob that is driving me nuts (short trip). Grrrr

5 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cookies and Champagne - now thats living !

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Cookies play a rather large role in my life, and one of my New Year's resolutions was to drink more champagne ... so ... YUM

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Don said...

Sounds like you're having more fun at work than is permitted by local statute... ;) Lucky!

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, left or right ? lol

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

My favorite, the left. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home