Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm back

from a glorious four-day vacation to Baltimore with The Fabulous Ms. L. This had to have been one of the best trips, all around, that I've ever taken. Vacations are supposed to relax and rejuvenate you, but so often you come home drained. We got it right this time.

A couple of moments from the trip:

I had my tarot cards read. It's BS but still entertaining as all get out and intriguing if you have any imagination. Here's what she told me:

I have great healing power in my spirit and body, and especially in my hands.

I've been hurt in love. Two men are pulling me apart and causing stress; stomach pain I've experienced is related. I haven't reached spiritual closure, but neither man is my Soul Partner.

A tall, dark-haired businessman with an initial J figures prominently somewhere.

I haven't yet met my Soul Partner. I will marry once more. There will be three children that will play a large role in my life -- not necessarily children that I give birth to; they may be attached to my Soul Partner.

I have a smile for everyone, but I don't like to reveal my true self to very many people, and I do a good job of concealing it.

Then she asked me what the destruction in my life was and we discussed it a bit.

Another day, the FML dared me to go talk to a large bunch of guys hanging at the bar. My first answer was no, but then I thought, why not? So I did, and was immediately swarmed. Always fun. The strange part was that among them, I met an interesting boy from ... my town. That one step changed the entire course of the evening, and maybe more? Who knows? I'm just happy that I did that, along with several other things I've never done before -- making what you want to happen a reality is the biggest rush.

Every day is an adventure and life is very good.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you use an alias?

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Don said...

Hmm... I'm only a little taller than average. My dark hair went a long time ago, first graying then bald. I'm not a businessman. And I don't have an initial J in my name or my 'nym.

I get the feeling she wasn't playing with a full tarot deck! ;-)

(Hey, sounds like you had a great time - I'm glad for you.)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Well, "anonymous," I said, you're the psychic, you tell me what my name is.

Kohai, Madame Savetta has been known to be wrong, and to try to upsell. There was a lot more I could learn for $100...but I'll have to find it all out for myself.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Don said...

That sounds like the pattern... ;-) She was wrong, I'm the guy you're looking for, let me sweep you off your feet... ;-)

(Hey, TTYL, friend! - hugs)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home