Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

So much to do

One of my birthday presents was a book that has a list:

"What Every Woman Should Do Once"

I have my own personal list that I'm working on and adding to, but these can be fun, too. First of all, several of these every woman should do as many times as possible. That said, let's see how I'm doing.

1. Make up an alias.

All the time, for various reasons, and not just here. It's just easier.

2. Skinny dip.

Not yet.

3. Insist on being called "Your Majesty."

Does it count if I was called it without insisting? It's good to be the queen.

4. Sleep out under the stars.

Yes, many times, but I'd rather lie out under the stars awake and then retreat to a soft bed.

5. Start with dessert.

What do you think?

6. Be a diva for a night at a karaoke bar.

At a karaoke bar, at a dive bar, at a ritzy bar, at a sports bar. Otherwise, why go?

7. Act out a page of the Kama Sutra.

Just one is for amateurs. Yes, of course, plenty.

8. Call in sick and spend a whole day shopping with your best friend.

We are deep into amateur country here, boys and girls.

9. Own something leather, besides a coat or gloves.

Sigh. Yes. Skirt, boots, belts, purses, etc. etc.

10. Date a guy you met on the Internet.

What do you mean by "date"?


Those are the first ten. I don't think I'll be skinny dipping in February, so I'll come back to that one. More later...

10 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Hmmm, let's see. Think of some guy you met on the internet. Maybe someone who stumbled into your blog.... THAT is the kinda guy that can explain the word, "date."

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Don said...

10. Date a guy you met on the Internet.

What do you mean by "date"?


Well, if we have to spell it out for you by now... ;-) Jeez, didn't someone have "the talk" with you about the birds and the bees yet? (hee hee hee)

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, teach me. I am just an innocent little blogger girl, all alone in the world.

Kohai, the what and the what?

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Here little girl. Would you like some candy? Come ride in my van, there's a lot of candy here. I'll show you my secret hiding place under the floorboards of my garage. We can have a date.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

I'm simply stunned that you haven't gone skinny dipping...yet. Simply stunned. Speechless.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sally-Sal said...

GEG:
I'm more interested in what you *have* done. Yummers ;)

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Don said...

NWO: OMG! ROTFLMAO! You're killin' me here!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, how did you know I like candy and vans? And secrets?

Jonas, I am appalled, as well, and I will rectify the situation as soon as possible.

Sally, with all the lurkers here who don't need to know all my business, I might have to continue to send you some of my best stuff in e-mail, but I won't leave you hanging.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Don said...

Hey, don't leave me in the wind, too!! ;-)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Kohai, you know I gotcha babe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home