Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Me gusto mucho

I went to salsa dancing class tonight -- so fun! I thought I'd forgotten everything from a few months ago, but it's coming back quickly. Got the endorphins and sweat flowing in a flash. All that touching, just an arm's length away, then a little closer, then away again, eye contact, and knowing that salsa is all about sex and romance and showing off the woman's movements and swinging hair and hips. There's one move we called The Hairbrush in class (probably should be called Foreplay) where the guy runs his hand over my hair and down my back, and my hand follows his down my own hair, then we grab each other and pull in close, face to face. Uh. Wow. I must say, there's nothing sexier than a guy who can, and will, dance. (More men should understand this, for crying out loud, and I'm making it part of my mission in life to educate them.) And that latin hip swivel action -- oh my my. Highly recommended!

8 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Don said...

I've been trying for years to convince Lynn to teach me dancing - she knows traditional Irish dances. Never seems to work - that would involve close physical contact in a public setting, usually in the presence of family members. She would blush to the point of spontaneously combusting on the spot, leaving a little grease stain and a kilt... (Yes, she wears a kilt as part of her band uniform. VERY sexy, especially when she's "marching regulation" - a code word for without underwear.)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Sally-Sal said...

You lesson sounds hot! Dancing? Foreplay, rather...

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Matt, leave the panties at home, now there's an idea...

Sal, it was indecent.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

Ms. Green-Eyes, I suspect you may enjoy this:

http://attwilightblog.blogspot.com/2006/04/lets-dance.html

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Jonas, thank you, yes, indeed, you are right and I did.

By the way, I think Twilight is one of the most beautiful English words, when spoken or whispered.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

Here's another take on dancing:

http://attwilightblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/slow-dancing.html

(Watchers don't matter at times like these)

And, oh so many many words sound best when whispered...

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Jonas, you certainly have a romantic way with words. I wish I could write like that. And how are your dancing skills?

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jonas said...

Self-assessments make me nervous. I will simply say that I've danced my way through most of my life - first, as a member of a Lithuanian folk dance troupe, then, as a "clubber" during my 20's and 30's and, since, whenever occasion permits. I love to dance. As I wrote, it's one of life's simplest...and best...pleasures.

We were made to dance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home