Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I knew with some work, we'd end up back together

After one trip to Radio Shack, I forget how many calls to my ISP, router manufacturer and Tivo, and way too many hours of frustration (with a break to go dancing and blow off all that steam) -- Tivo and I are back together. I don't know about forever, but I made a two-year commitment (subject to cancellation, of course). It was way more trouble than I thought it'd be, but I wasn't going to give up and I did it all myself (well, me and the tech support guys). I even learned a little more about networking (getting geekier every day, y'all).

Tivo anticipates my needs, gives me exactly what I ask for when I ask for it, works while I'm playing, skips the boring stuff and is generally at my beck and call 24/7. And Tivo doesn't talk. I think I love he!

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Sally-Sal said...

I love tivo. That's one of the great loves of my life ;)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Don said...

My TiVo's been fantastic - it's the DirecTV model, with dual tuners. Watch one channel, record another! The major bummer is that it's only "series one" - no bonus features of the newer sets, and DirecTV stopped dealing with TiVo for new models and started making their own...

BTW: hi, glad to be back!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Sal, I realized I couldn't live without him!

Matt, dual tuners are where it's at, baby. Series 2 over here. Welcome back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home