Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Huh, people are saying the darndest things (to me)

Thank you, that was sweet.
We're going to have adventures together.
I'm so glad we're back in contact.
I wish things were different.
Want to go to Brazil with me?
You're so beautiful.
Would you help me with something I'm writing?
I admire you.
Do you have children?
I can set you up with a great guy.
Let's dance!
Can't wait to see you.
This is your year.
I love you.
You are unbelievable!
It's just too hard to talk to you right now.
I always thought he was a cocksucker.
You're so good to me.
I value your friendship.
Can I see your titties?
You should wear your hair up more often, it shows off your face.
You're losing weight. Are you OK?
I wish I'd been there with you.
I can't believe you did that.
Where would you do it?
Don't worry about what he thinks.
Is there anything I can do for you?
Your hair color really brings out the blue in your eyes.
Keep your mane...please.
Want to start a book club?
You can put it in your mouth if you want to.
You can call me anything you want as long as you do it with a smile on your face.
I forgot how much I like snatch.

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger NWO said...

LOL, what can I say that hasn't already been said?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

I know you'll think of something, clever boy.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Matt, oh yeah, but they're MY freaks and I'm lucky to have every last one of them. Like attracts like, BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home