Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I like making plans, I'm just not that good at it

Okay, so I'm having a big party. I sent out the Evite to all my friends, thinking that some wouldn't be able to make it. Uh -- looks like just about everybody is coming, and some are bringing a guest, as well, which is excellent. I'm so excited. I'm planning something special for my favorite people who are so great to me.

The thing is, the place I'm living now is much smaller than my house that I had to move out of recently. I miss my house. Guess I'll just have to buy a better one, but in the meantime, where am I going to put all these people??? Full house! I just didn't anticipate this little conundrum. We're going to be up close and highly personal. I'll be selfless and give up my seat -- and sit in someone's lap. Maybe this isn't a problem, after all.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Ahhhh the thinking gurlie approach! Sit away!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Don said...

All right! Lap dances for everyone!! ;-)

Where's my Evite?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Cheesy, I've been reading Cosmo.

Matt, you want one? Let's get you on a plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home