Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, October 13, 2006

No worries -- I'm here

I have been sooooooo busy living my glamorous, whirlwind life that I simply haven't had a moment to post. To my dearest readers, I apologize. To the others, I don't.

A few shimmering highlights:

I have mice! They are in the kitchen, subsisting on dog food, ramen noodles, and probably dog hair. Mice have terrible taste, clearly. I scream when I see one, but it has no apparent effect. Body count: 7.

I am working on a couple of mysteries. To wit, why are my stainless steel knives stained?
And why do ALL the t-shirts come out of the dryer inside out?
Anyone? Anyone?

Gotta run. I'm off to more sparkling adventures. Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Body count: 7? Yours, or theirs? ;-)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Well, when those luscious lovers of yours peel the skin-tight T's off of your goddess-like body, they turn them inside out. And when your houseboy puts them in the laundry, he's not bothering to turn them right side out. Take him outside and whip him! With stained knives!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home