Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Things I've been called today

Stylish
Skinny (twice!)
Crazy
Nut

Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Mom is coming to visit tomorrow. The last time we saw each other, I was a basketcase, 'bout ready to be thrown in the woodchipper. She took care of me, like mom should, until I could start to try to take care of myself. I'm nervous to see her; I don't want to give her anything to worry about because she has enough difficulty dealing with her medical problems. The very good news is that dad's not coming. It'll be just us girls for the weekend.

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Well, I've been called 50% of those things too! Enjoy your gurlie time!

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Like most moms, I'm sure she'll just plain be happy to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home