Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Girl, please

Half of cell phone conversation overheard, 9/13, 9:00 a.m., parking garage elevator, with seven other people.

Shawn, I love you. We'll work this out...
I do give you what you need...
You need to give me what I need...
All you need, Shawn, is money and cleaning the house...
What about what I need?...
I wouldn't DO that if you'd think about my needs!...
Shawn, that cat has to GO when we have the baby!...
Well, then, I'm going to leave you!
CLICK

5 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Wow. That was one really sad exchange... I feel way sorry for that baby.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I read your name on my bloglist, I can hear that song "green eyed lady"

LOL.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Yeah, the cat is the final straw!

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Alyson said...

Poor cat...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home