Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

SWF

Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery? Or is it just downright creepy? I recently met a girl who seems sweet (good), nutty (good), funny (good) and a bit obsessed with me (not sure about this one). So the last time I saw her, she had dyed her blonde hair brown because she loves my brunette hair and wanted to look like me. Yes, she did tell me this. She was cute as a bug as a blonde and is even cuter as a brunette, but really? I'm wondering if the next time I see her she'll be wearing green contacts and a padded bra?

4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she weren't so darn cute, it'd be creepy. Just don't let her near your bunny rabbit....

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger NWO said...

But do you really want a twin? Still, it's nice to know you are admired, eh?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Sally: I had the same thought about the bunny. Jinx, buy me a coke!

NWO: I've subsequently found out she is the godly sort and I am the devil so I guess we can't be that alike. But I do collect all the admirers that I can.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger NWO said...

You can never have too many admirers. Just be careful if she wants to take you to the river to be saved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home