Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Friday, September 28, 2007

You won't find me

At Beef O'Brady's. What a revolting name for a restaurant. Gives me a vivid mental picture of an obese, sweaty man with food stains on his t-shirt, laboring over a gigantic bowl of meat. No, make that a wifebeater. His forehead is creased. He's constipated. I don't know. It's just what I picture.

I also have not entered, nor will I, a Dress Barn. Who are you calling a cow? Or am I supposed to be a pig? For crying out loud, people. Talk about killing the mood.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

LOL
Yes, Beef O'Brady's is a revolting name and, I'm ashamed to say, that I know the food sucks. However, Wednesday is dollar beer night and someday soon I'll be taking advantage of that.

Dress Barn is kind of a slap in the face. Not sure who thought that up!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, by the way I am in NC right now, the weather is much nicer than home !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home