Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dear American people with big butts

Next time, may I suggest that you get out of the mile-long drive-through line at Chick-fil-A. You can park and walk a few yards inside, where it is just me and the nice lady behind the counter. You can order right away, like me. You can get your food right away, like me. Then we could enjoy our delicious chicken sandwiches and strawberry shakes together. And your butts might be a smidge less big. Just a thought.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Fiona said...

I hear ya!!!! I am amazed at the number of drive-throughs..even Starbucks??

Here we walk between places, we don't park at the door of restaurants (unless they are the high-end ones with valet parking).

What is it with not getting out of a car and taking a few steps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home