Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Confession time

O-tay. Another one bites the dust.

I am in love with Facebook. IN luuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvvvve. That MySpace shiznit gives me seizures. For real? Facebook is clean, easy and dreamy. My friends, my work peeps, blogging, music, pics, books, podcasts, lists, games, messaging, OMG, I can't get enough.

I'm sure in a few weeks I'll lay off it a bit, but don't get between me and my Facebook now, brother. Just don't.

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I love it and it is super addictive !

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

I know! See you there in a few minutes!!! We are such dorks.

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed we are ! dorky and proud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home