Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Take one and pass it on

Twinkie tagged me with this lil list. Here's your trivia for the day about me, me, me.

THE RULES: Elaborate on the words below, kids! Pass it on to your Blogger Friends.

Accent: Pure Midwest. Born in Virginia, raised in Iowa. I'm proud to be a corn-fed Hawkeye. A touch of Kentucky might sneak in there if I'm tired.

I Don't Drink: Alone. I also don't drink milk. It was squeezed out of a cow's tit and it's thick and goopy. What the hell?

Chore I Hate: Dusting. There is no point.

Pets: Yes, the cutest one. The Reverend Alfredo Green, aka Mr. Grumbles, Fuzzy Butt, Itchy Pants. Most often answers to Fredo, Stinky, or Hey! (clap clap).





Essential Electronic: Laptop. I don't want it to be essential, yet it is.

Perfume/Cologne: Threw it all away. I'm usually wearing scented lotion. My signature is Warm Vanilla Sugar. I do like to smell yummy.

Gold Or Silver: Both and lots of it.

Insomnia: Not anymore.

Job Title: Editor in Chief

Kids: No thanks.

Religion: No thanks.

Siblings: One younger brother, who might well be the greatest guy in the world, and one much younger sister who is becoming a close friend. Since she's so much younger, and my parents moved so far away, we didn't know each other well at all while she was growing up, but now we're clicking.

Time I Wake Up: Whenever I want. Or when the dog barks.

Unusual Talent/Skill: Making the people around me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat: Keep all green peppers far from me and my plate. Blech.

Worst Habit: Either belching or not taking my makeup off before I go to bed. Or taking too big a bite of your dessert.

My Favorite Meal: A baguette, Brie, strawberries and champagne. To be consumed sitting on a blanket on the floor in front of a wood fire, in our undies, at the very most.

Delish Nish, you're up!

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger NWO said...

I admire women who belch and love champagne. And I also hate green peppers. I'm not sure I get the point of wearing undies in front of the fire, though.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, the fire is for ambiance. It's supposed to be romantic! And it's flattering lighting.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger NWO said...

LOL, I get the fire.... I just didn't get the undies! Go directly to skin!

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting - come on over to the kennel and see mine ! lol, that sounded dirty

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Healthy Living said...

your blog is cheering me up. not an easy task. ok:
accent: i pick up whatever the person talking to me has. unless drinking bourbon: then, kentucky accent.
i don't drink: while sleeping. might drown.
chore i hate: making small talk with people i don't like.
pets: yes, defo. budgies. formerly, norwegian forest cats. i am working towards being a weird old lady with lots of cats, birds, etc.
essential electronic: can't tell you, barely know you. lets just say i have lots of extra aa batteries around.
gold or silver: depends on the mood, and how well the giver knows me.
insomnia: only in the evening, never in the morning.
job title: Explorer (of self)
kids: delicious, when par-boiled.
religion: sure. i like a good joke as much as anyone.
siblings: older sister who was adored. older brother, the most important thing in the family as far as my mom was concerned. younger sister: the adorable baby, even if she weighs over 200 lbs at this point. bitter, moi?
time i wake up: reluctantly, about an hour after i am supposed to.
unusual talent/skill: crying at the drop of a hat.
vegetable i refuse to eat: banana, or raisin. not technically a vegetable i realize.
worst habit: self pity. but then, what are blogs for?
favorite meal: sushi, duh.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, it's all about communication, isn't it, babe?

Si, everything you say sounds like you're thinking [in bed] at the end of it...you sly thing.

UWK, welcome. I was hoping you'd come over. I've been stalking you. You make me laugh. I feel you, sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home