Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Geek revealed and a new career

Pilot has a tendency to talk in his sleep. He really enunciates, too, which is helpful. The other night, he was talking about Captain Kirk, Chekov and getting more power to engines one and two. If I hadn't heard the first part, he might have been able to convince me that he was dreaming about flying a plane, but I heard what I heard, and no, I won't let him forget it. Or maybe I will, because he very patiently listened to me describe the dream I was having when he woke me up with his space jabber:

Hillary Clinton was running for president, but she was extremely obese, and it was hurting her numbers -- she had no chance of getting elected. Female president? Maybe. Fat female president? Oof, as if. So, Hill and I were chatting (as we often do), and I presented my plan for getting her elected.

I would put her on a plan including regular exercise and sensible eating and she would start to lose weight. Whenever anyone asked her if she was losing weight, or how, she would politely change the subject. Soon, the whole country would become obsessed with how she looked each day and what she was doing. What was she eating? What wasn't she eating? Had she had surgery? What size did she wear? Then she would go on Oprah, looking all curvy and svelte (and yes, showing some boobage, dammit) and the two of them would talk about size, diet, body image, and all that crap. The female voters would be mesmerized by her weight loss success and the males would be distracted by her cleavage. Hill would ride the wave of goodwill, curiosity, gossip and jealousy straight into a presidential election landslide, with me as her closest, most trusted advisor. Together, we would rule the world and shop til we dropped in all the chicest shops. Or, rather, have all that designer shit given to us, cuz that's how we trendsetters roll.

I think this could work. First, I start sending Hill cookie bouquets to get her plumped up. Then I go in for the kill. I see me in that White House office. I see me in Versace and Monique Lhullier. I see it.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreaming about Star Trek is super cool in my book !

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Pilot is cool in every way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home