Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Are we having fun yet???





















Yup, it's almost here. Big doings, starting tonight (birthday starts at midnight, after all), and on through the whole weekend. Taking the day off work, too. What better reason? I don't, and my friends don't, usually make a super-big deal of the day, aside from the annual Pinky Bday Dinner/Partay, but "the usual" sure doesn't apply to my life anymore, so I'm going with it. My planned outfits revolve around high-heeled, open-toed shoes, and my birthday has to fall in the freaking coldest week of the year, so I may lose a digit or two to frostbite, but these are the kinds of risks I'm taking these days. If you see me out and about, give me a birthday kiss.

11 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger NWO said...

*kiss* It only gets better! Happy moments to you!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

I hope you have a blast on your birthday!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Don said...

It's officially after midnight, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I'd give you a kiss regardless... ;-)

Have a drink for me, my friend - and we should talk soon.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Twinkie said...

Happy Birthday, Toots. Do it up!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sally-Sal said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You can have all the brown sugar you can handle (kiss) ;)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger David said...

Happy Birthday, Chiny. Have a great time this weekend.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

NWO, mmm. All I have to do is ask?

Jonas, thank you, I had several, in fact!

Kohai, mmm again and I had one for ya.

Twink, thanks, girlfriend. I did. :)

Sally, wow, you sure are good for my sweet tooth.

Daver, thank you. Miss you, partner.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Anonymous, hm, thank you.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Megs said...

Hell Yea, glad someone else celebrates there birthday in 3 day increments, and takes work off to do so :) Hope yours was as fun filled and insane as mine :) Wish I could have worn open toed FM shoes and the dress I bought but it was too damn cold lol...I will not risk frostbite...I would have let you borrow my button too, it said Kiss Me it's my birthday :) lol..

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Megs, you must make the most of it! I had an incredible weekend and can I borrow your button for next time? I wasn't wearing one of those, but for part of it I was wearing a pink tiara that got me lots of attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home