Devil with the Green Eyes

I know you can only see me as a vision.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My funny gangsta

This halfway house volunteering thing is great. I don't know why this little white girl gets along with these guys, but I do. This made me laugh the other day: One of the tables was leaning and the teacher asked the guy sitting there what was wrong with it. He says, "It's all gangsta." Okay, maybe you had to be there, but he's a hulking, heavily tattooed, fairly scary-looking gangsta, and we were sitting there giggling like little kids.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Twinkie said...

That's a scream.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger NWO said...

You must be magic.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Green-Eyed Girl said...

Twinkie: I thought so, but I'm weird.

NWO: Thanks, I've been told that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home